Teenage sensation Kalle Rovanperä heads into next week’s FIA World Rally Championship restart at Rally Estonia (4 – 6 September) with the tag of underdog firmly fixed upon his back. Typically relaxed about the result and his chances on Estonia’s maiden WRC counter next week, Rovanperä said: “We found some things last week and we were still making things better [with the car], so that’s good. The gravel road fixture will be Rovanperä’s fourth start in a factory World Rally Car. “I think we can make a good pace next week and it can be a nice rally for us.
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!