Lewis Hamilton’s team and car are better than the ones raced to similar levels of success by seven time world champion Michael Schumacher. That is the claim of former Mercedes boss Norbert Haug, with Hamilton poised to soon race past Schumacher’s all time record for the number of grand prix wins (91). Haug also said he thinks Max Verstappen “definitely has the same potential and ability” as 35-year-old Hamilton. “Just as Mercedes managed to create the perfect conditions for Lewis Hamilton, Ferrari failed to do so for Sebastian,” he said. “I love and appreciate Ferrari, but no love and no appreciation can change facts,” added Haug.
active 2 days, 11 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!