Lewis Hamilton’s team and car are better than the ones raced to similar levels of success by seven time world champion Michael Schumacher. That is the claim of former Mercedes boss Norbert Haug, with Hamilton poised to soon race past Schumacher’s all time record for the number of grand prix wins (91). Haug also said he thinks Max Verstappen “definitely has the same potential and ability” as 35-year-old Hamilton. “Just as Mercedes managed to create the perfect conditions for Lewis Hamilton, Ferrari failed to do so for Sebastian,” he said. “I love and appreciate Ferrari, but no love and no appreciation can change facts,” added Haug.
active 51 minutes ago
active 2 days, 9 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!