SONOMA, Calif. – After nearly three decades at the helm of Northern California’s premier motorsports facility, Sonoma Raceway President and General Manager Steve Page announced Thursday that he will retire at the end of the year. “I have been so fortunate to work all these years with an amazing team and to have the support of a company in Speedway Motorsports that is committed to operating the top facilities in our industry,” said Page, who resides in Sonoma with his wife, Judy. In addition to ushering the 1,600-acre property through a $100 million modernization from 1999-2002, Page is a respected member of the Sonoma County business and non-profit community. “Steve Page has been an exceptional leader throughout our company’s history with Sonoma Raceway,” said Speedway Motorsports President and Chief Executive Officer Marcus Smith.
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 1 week, 3 days ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!