Toyota Gazoo Racing UK with Ginsters is Scotland-bound this weekend (29/30 August), as Tom Ingram aims to bounce back immediately from his Oulton Park disappointment in the Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship with a full-commitment, ‘elbows-out’ performance at Knockhill. “We should have qualified inside the top four, which would have completely altered our weekend as we definitely had the pace to fight for the podium in the races. “I’m really fired-up for Knockhill, and we know we’re in a much better place with the car than we were last summer. “Leaving Oulton last year, we had all but given up on the championship but when we got to the final weekend, we were still in mathematical contention. We will arrive slightly lighter in terms of ballast, which should help in qualifying and race one, so our tails are definitely up.
active 3 days, 17 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!