World champion Lewis Hamilton “stands with” US sports stars boycotting events to fight racism but does not think his missing a race would have an effect. Hamilton said: “It’s a shame that is what’s needed over there to get a reaction. “I don’t really know how us not doing the race is a thing. Hamilton said he saw Verstappen as a genuine threat in the championship. “If you take away Max’s DNF (retirement) in race one away, we would be very close in points,” he said. This weekend’s race is a year on from the death of Formula 2 driver Anthoine Hubert at last year’s event. Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc, winner in Belgium last year and another close friend of Hubert, said many drivers would be thinking of him this weekend. “Last year was very difficult on the Saturday night,” Leclerc said.
active 5 days, 19 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 5 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!