LEWIS HAMILTON took the 93rd pole position of his Formula One career and dedicated it to actor Chadwick Boseman. “It’s such a heavy year for all of us and that news just really, really broke me. He later added: “I was really lucky to meet him once and tell him how awesome he was. “So when Chad became a superhero, it was such a special day for so many people because I know that young kids like myself could look up to him and see it was possible to do what he did, so that’s why I want to dedicate it to him. “Just knowing how Hollywood has been for a long, long time and to see the first black superhero come out, it’s just, ah man!.
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!