LEWIS HAMILTON took the 93rd pole position of his Formula One career and dedicated it to actor Chadwick Boseman. “It’s such a heavy year for all of us and that news just really, really broke me. He later added: “I was really lucky to meet him once and tell him how awesome he was. “So when Chad became a superhero, it was such a special day for so many people because I know that young kids like myself could look up to him and see it was possible to do what he did, so that’s why I want to dedicate it to him. “Just knowing how Hollywood has been for a long, long time and to see the first black superhero come out, it’s just, ah man!.
active 9 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 2 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 4 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Red Bull won’t abandon Verstappen’s 2021 chances on
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!