Lewis Hamilton has admitted he is struggling to cope with the loneliness of Formula One’s coronavirus season. Lewis Hamilton is struggling to cope with the loneliness of Formula One’s coronavirus season. ‘This is magnified this year with having to limit the people in your bubble. Hamilton has a 37-point lead over Max Verstappen in Friday’s Belgian Grand Prix. Not so heavily, it turns out, that he was willing to boycott the race here in Spa. This weekend’s race takes place a year after Formula Two driver Anthoine Hubert was killed. On Friday, it was announced that the second of those races will take place on the shorter, outer circuit.
active 10 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 6 days, 8 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!