MADISON, Ill. – Rising star Devlin DeFrancesco will start on pole position for Saturday’s Indy Pro 2000 Oval Challenge of St. Louis Presented by Cooper Tires. Despite posting only the fourth fastest time in practice, DeFrancesco turned his two fastest laps of the day to claim the Cooper Tires Pole Award with a two-lap average of 141.231 mph. “I’m really happy with how the car handled with only two laps to get it right,” said Petrov. The championship leaders are all together so it will be important to get a good start and get to the front.”. I just have to redeem it tomorrow and get the win for them, that’s the most important thing right now. I just have to focus on getting to the front in the early laps.”.
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!