Mick Schumacher looks set to get a test at the wheel of Alfa Romeo’s 2020 car later this year. “I think the level in F2 is very high this season,” said the Alfa Romeo boss. “There are always at least 5-6 drivers who can win the race so I think it’s one of the best championships ever.”. As for Schumacher, who is the leading member of Ferrari’s driver academy, Vasseur says the 21-year-old “is having a great year”. Other paddock rumours suggest Ferrari’s other academy drivers – Robert Shwartzman and Callum Ilott – may also be in the frame for Alfa Romeo or Haas seats for 2021.
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!