Lewis Hamilton was on a different level in qualifying for the Belgian Grand Prix. Hamilton was fastest in FP3 earlier in the day with a time of 1:43.255. Ricciardo took the lead with a 1:43.309, but Hamilton smashed that with his 1:42.323. Out front, the order was Hamilton, Bottas, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Sainz, Albon, Stroll and Gasly. The fastest 15 drivers who moved on to Q2 were: Hamilton, Bottas, Verstappen, Gasly, Stroll, Kvyat, Ricciardo, Sainz, Perez, Albon, Ocon, Norris, Vettel, Russell and Leclerc. Hamilton, Bottas, Verstappen, Stroll and Perez had the medium compound Pirelli tires on their cars. Hamilton clocked a 1:42.014, which was 0.112 of a second faster than Bottas. The fastest 10 drivers who moved on to Q3 were: Hamilton, Bottas, Albon, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Stroll, Ocon, Perez and Norris. Hamilton was first out, and a stream of nine drivers followed him. Hamilton was again at the head of the pack, and when he crossed the line he had a time of 1:41.252. The rest of the top 10 were: Verstappen, Ricciardo, Albon, Ocon, Sainz, Perez, Stroll and Norris.
active 3 days, 16 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!