The two Australian MotoGP™ stars have had a similar career path to the top as Miller gets set for a factory Ducati seat in 2021. We all know how Stoner gelled with Ducati, the number 27 notching up 10 victories and a further four rostrums on his way to Championship glory – the Italian manufacturer’s first Grand Prix title. Miller may have gone without a podium in his first season with Ducati, but 2019 saw the number 43 make a step up. Now, Miller will wear red in 2021, replicating fellow Aussie Stoner.
active 4 days, 19 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!