The Vietnam Grand Prix is under threat because of the coronavirus outbreak. Vietnam’s first Formula 1 race is scheduled to be held on 5 April but the country has said it will refuse entry to anyone who has been to Italy in the previous 14 days. But if the Vietnamese government refuses to waive restrictions then the race will have to be postponed as F1 has made it clear no Grand Prix can happen if personnel from any team cannot get there. But the practicalities involved and the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus outbreak could make that impossible.
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 1 week, 3 days ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!