MARYVILLE, Tenn. — Mike Marlar led the final 13 laps to win Saturday night’s Schaeffer’s Fall Nationals opener at Smoky Mountain Speedway. Marlar took the lead when leader Vic Hill slapped the wall with 13 laps remaining and led to the checkered flag to bank $5,000. Mike Marlar, Austin Kirkptrick, Dale McDowell, Vic Hill, David Payne, Robby Moses, Jensen Ford, Stacy Boles, Camaron Marlar, Tommy Kerr, Pierce McCarter, Jeff Wolfenbarger, Joseph Faulkner, Derek Ellis, Donald McIntosh, Christian Hanger, Joe Derby, Michael Chilton, T.J. Reaid, Jadon Frame, Clay Coghlan, Zach Leonhardi.
active 13 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 1 day, 19 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!