Having topped the times during FP1 at the scene of his maiden BTCC win, we caught up with MB Motorsport accelerate by Blue Square’s Jake Hill to find out how he’s feeling ahead of FP2 and qualifying later today, and how the squad is using the data from FP1 to put its best foot forward at Knockhill.
active 10 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 6 days, 8 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!