TULSA, Okla. – Originally slated to open Sept. 22, the date for teams to enter the 36th annual Lucas Oil Tulsa Shootout has been adjusted to Tuesday, Oct. 27. Early entry will run through Wednesday, Dec. 2, at $100 per entry. Starting Thursday, Dec. 3, the cost goes to $125 per entry, with pre-event registration cut off on Wednesday, Dec. 16. After that, teams will have to enter during check-in on Monday, Dec. 28, with all entries ending on Tuesday, Dec. 29 at 11 a.m. CT. Teams will be able to enter by phone at (918) 838-3777 or online at tulsashootout.com.
active 4 days, 20 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!