BARRE, Vt. — Scott Dragon and Jason Corliss emerged as big winners on a wild Jet Service Envelope/Accura Printing Night at Thunder Road Int’l Speedbowl on Thursday. On the restart, Matthew Smith moved under Moodie for the second spot while Dragon and Corliss began to slash behind him. As the field started the 26th circuit, Smith went to Pelkey’s inside in a bid for the lead. It was Moodie finding himself back on the point for the restart with Dragon second and Corliss fourth. Dragon easily outgunned Moodie at the drop of the green and set sail into the night. Corliss was able to get around Moodie for second 10 laps later, but Dragon was long gone, taking his 13th career Thunder Road victory as he tries to make a belated bid at a third Late Model championship.
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!