In a shock last-minute entry Scuderia Ferrari Formula 1 driver Charles Leclerc will follow in the footsteps of ex-F1 Champion Jacques Villeneuve by joining an FIA World Rallycross Championship grid tomorrow, May 31, but in the case of Ferrari’s latest sensation, his rallycross debut will be in the virtual world. Leclerc will race in the first in a new series of World RX Esports Invitational events at Abu Dhabi’s. Yas Marina Circuit, driving a 208 WRX, the car that scooped the FIA World RX Drivers’ and Teams’ Championships last season.
active 3 days ago
active 1 week, 3 days ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!