Dan Zelos has moved another step closer to his goal of competing in the Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship – the UK’s premier motor racing series – after being unveiled as the first member of EXCELR8 Motorsport’s new BTCC Driver Development Academy. With this in mind, we are delighted to announce our new BTCC Driver Development Academy for EXCELR8 JCW drivers that meet qualification criteria and to confirm Dan as the first EXCELR8 BTCC Development Driver, with a second to be revealed in the coming weeks. His ambition is to take the next step into the BTCC, so the EXCELR8 BTCC Driver Development Academy will help Dan to bolster his experience in preparation for this, while providing BTCC-relevant content as part of his marketing plan.
active 3 days, 17 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!