The FIA World Rallycross Championship’s return to Kouvola for the CapitalBox World RX of Finland this weekend (September 29 – 30) will be broadcast live by Finnish national broadcaster YLE. “It’s great that the World Rallycross Championship is coming back to Finland for the first time in six years. Event organiser SET Promotion has arranged the Finnish rounds of World RX in just two months, due to the Cornavirus pandemic, but is excited to be showcasing World Championship sport in the Finland via the national broadcaster. “After a lot of hard work in only a really short time to prepare, we are ready for the World RX weekend in Kouvola.
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 1 week, 3 days ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!