The world championship could extend into January next year as Formula 1 seeks to salvage the 2020 season, says Ferrari boss Mattia Binotto. Binotto said teams are in “constant dialogue” with F1 on how to proceed. Carey said in a statement last week that he “fully expected the season to start at some point this summer, with a revised calendar of between 15-18 races”. “If this allows us to guarantee a more complete 2020 world championship, with the following season not starting until March, there is great availability for that,” said Mattia Binotto.
active 10 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 6 days, 8 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!