Toto Wolff is not expecting the ‘pink Mercedes’ affair to head to the international court of appeal. Last week, Renault dropped its intention to appeal, explaining that it is happy that the FIA will prevent direct car copies for 2021 and beyond. However, Ferrari is yet to withdraw its own appeal against the leniency of the FIA’s penalties, while Racing Point said it wants to clear its name through the process. “I think this is all part of the politics of F1,” Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff told Sky Italia.
active 22 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 2 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!