STAVELOT, Belgium – Max Verstappen put Red Bull on top of the practice charts Friday as Formula One kicked off Belgian Grand Prix weekend at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. The Red Bull ace topped the practice charts with a 1:43.744 lap at the Belgian circuit during the second of two practice sessions Friday. “A racing car is never perfect and you always try to find things on the car and with the tyre prep that you can improve, so we will be looking at that tonight. Valtteri Bottas, who was fastest in the opening practice for Mercedes, was sixth fastest overall.
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!