– Sprint Car Smackdown is one of those events that makes one’s pulse race just thinking about it. In fact, all four of his Kokomo USAC sprint wins have come during Smackdown week, as he also took prelim victories in both 2017-18. It stands as the 2017 and 2019 track champion’s lone USAC National Sprint Car feature win at Kokomo. The 2016 Kokomo track champion has collected a total of three USAC National Sprint Car wins at the quarter-mile dirt oval, once in 2013 and twice during Smackdown in 2016. The four-time Kokomo track champion has nine overall USAC National Sprint Car feature wins at Kokomo, dating back to 1993.
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!