Finland’s Heikkinen signed for the Marklund Motorsport team and piloted a Volkswagen Polo Supercar in 2014 and 2015. Heikkinen finished second to Norwegian Petter Solberg in the 2014 World RX Drivers’ Championship standings, but the highlight of his season came in Belgium. Team mate Marklund was quickest in Q1 at Mettet, Sweden’s Johan Kristoffersson was top in Q2, Latvia’s Reinis Nitiss went quickest in Q3 and Sweden’s Timmy Hansen topped Q4. But, with three P3s and P2 in Q4, Heikkinen took the TQ (top qualifier) position in the Intermediate Classification.
active 5 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 2 days, 13 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!