Andrew Coley: “I have never seen a race like that in any motor sport.” Volkswagen RX Sweden’s Johan Kristoffersson started on pole with World RX Team Austria’s Janis Baumanis alongside. Eriksson and Block dropped to P5 and P6 in the tight corners, as smoke started to pour off the left-rear tyre of Kristoffersson’s Polo. Solberg took a look around the outside on lap four into Sachs Curve, which allowed Baumanis up into P2. The pack was bunched up behind Kristoffersson, but Doran made a move for the lead over the finish line into lap six, followed by Solberg.
active 37 minutes ago
active 2 days, 8 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!