Andrew Coley: “I have never seen a race like that in any motor sport.” Volkswagen RX Sweden’s Johan Kristoffersson started on pole with World RX Team Austria’s Janis Baumanis alongside. Eriksson and Block dropped to P5 and P6 in the tight corners, as smoke started to pour off the left-rear tyre of Kristoffersson’s Polo. Solberg took a look around the outside on lap four into Sachs Curve, which allowed Baumanis up into P2. The pack was bunched up behind Kristoffersson, but Doran made a move for the lead over the finish line into lap six, followed by Solberg.
active 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 6 days, 3 hours ago
active 3 weeks ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!