Three teams and five athletes operating under the Andretti Autosport banner. Cars running under the Andretti Autosport banner generated race wins by Rossi at Long Beach and Road America. Both of those wins were dominant runs, with Rossi leading 134 of the 140 combined laps. However, Rossi did not lead a lap in the final seven races of the season and finished third in the standings. Herta was connected to Michael Andretti’s organization through Andretti Technologies’ alliance with Harding Steinbrenner Racing. On: Rossi will be a popular pick to win his first NTT INDYCAR SERIES championship.
active 23 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 2 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!