The season-opening Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg will be broadcast live on the NBC Sports Network on Sunday, March 15. Askew was the Indy Lights champion after winning seven races for Andretti Autosport. What’s New for 2020: Everything is new, from the merger of Arrow Schmidt Peterson Motorsports with McLaren Racing. The team switched to Chevrolet and went the young-driver route with Askew (23) and O’Ward (20). Fernando Alonso will join the team for the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge. Askew and O’Ward represent the new breed of NTT INDYCAR SERIES drivers.
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!