Sir Stirling Moss has been praised as a “true icon and legend” who lived an “incredible life”. The world of motor racing has paid tribute following his death aged 90. Moss is widely regarded as one of the greatest Formula 1 drivers of all time, even though he did not win the World Championship. Mercedes driver Hamilton described his friendship with Moss as “an unusual pairing.” There have been a number of tributes from the world of motorsport for Moss. Former F1 world champion Damon Hill said “no-one ever regarded Moss as anything less than one of the greats.
active 4 days, 20 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!