Behind the wheel of a Lotus 97T was Ayrton Senna, just turned 25 years old. Describing the raw emotion of the weekend and the Lotus that catapulted Senna to stardom, Dinnage says: “Ayrton hadn’t tested the car in the wet – that was the first time he’d driven in those conditions. Dinnage: “I’ve never met anyone else like him.” In the race, Senna got off the line well and led a Lotus 1-2 after the first lap. Today, the actual Lotus 97T in which Senna won at Estoril is owned and maintained by Classic Team Lotus.
active 22 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!