FORMULA ONE have released details of a second race in Bahrain where records will be smashed – all under the night sky. The Sakhir circuit will host two GPs later in the year with the second instalment on December 6, raced around the outer track and after sunset. F1 predict that a lap for qualifying will take just 55 seconds, while in race trim the cars will still be lapping at under a minute a lap. However, the speeds will be considerably higher in Bahrain – averaging around 143mph per lap. That in turn means the number of laps has been set at a dizzying 87 for the full race. Only once in the history of F1 has a driver produced a qualifying lap quicker than 60 seconds.
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!