For the second day in a row, FIM CEV Repsol took to the Jerez circuit for a new race day. His 6 wins out of 6 races is a feat unmatched in the entire history of European Moto2™. The 2nd race would eventually go the way of Jose Julian Garcia after last lap, last corner track limits drama gifted him the win. Zonta Van Den Goorbergh raced to victory in a restarted Hawkers European Talent Cup race. FIM CEV Repsol rolls on to Aragon where once again, two race days back-to-back await the riders and teams on the 3rd and 4th of October.
- CEV Round 3: Artigas, Montella, Alonso & Morelli…
- FIM CEV Repsol set for two rounds in Jerez
- Watch highlights from Round 2 of FIM CEV Repsol in Portimao
- Where to watch Grand Prix of the Czech Republic!
- When and where to watch the Tissot Emilia Romagna Grand Prix
- Time schedule: myWorld Motorrad Austrian Grand Prix
active 8 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!