After winning the championship in convincing style in each of the last two years, Andretti Autosport will be chasing the hat-trick in 2020. Popular Canadian Parker Thompson has just one goal for the 2020 season: to finally claim his first Road to Indy championship. “I’m delighted to be with DEForce Racing, and back in the Indy Pro 2000 Championship for 2020,” Parker Thompson said. A typically strong field of drivers will chase the glory in USF2000, all with eyes set firmly on winning a scholarship valued at just over $328,000 to progress into Indy Pro 2000 for 2021.
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!