Nearly a year after winning the biggest oval race of them all, Simon Pagenaud continued his mastery of virtual circle tracks by taking the checkered flag at the Firestone 175 on Saturday, April 18 at Twin Ring Motegi. 2008 Indianapolis 500 winner Dixon recorded his best finish in the INDYCAR iRacing Challenge in the No. 9 PNC Bank Chip Ganassi Racing Honda. “Honestly, what happened at the end, I didn’t know we were racing actually for the lead,” Scott Dixon said. The lead trio pitted for the second and final time on Lap 87, with Dixon leading Power and McLaughlin.
active 3 days, 17 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!