Esteban Ocon says Renault is happy with the performance of its 2020 engine. Works Renault driver Ocon, however, says the team can be happy with the performance of its 2020 power unit. “Our top speed is good, which is an advantage and that means that the engine is fast, good and reliable. Marko had claimed that Honda’s is the best engine in 2020 behind Mercedes, followed by Renault and Ferrari. Ocon said: “I don’t know who is in front – who has the best power unit today – but I can say that it is one of the strengths of our car.”.
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!