Red Bull has dashed Pierre Gasly’s hopes of an immediate return to the senior team. Last year, Gasly was demoted to Red Bull’s second team after struggling alongside Max Verstappen. The Frenchman is therefore open about wanting to return to Red Bull Racing, but for now team chiefs are staunchly supporting Alex Albon. “You think back to some of the great drivers, whether it’s a Schumacher or a Senna, and being the driver alongside those guys was very tough,” team boss Christian Horner said. And so Horner delivered Gasly’s bad news: “We have no intention of putting Pierre back in the car at Red Bull this season.
active 3 days, 17 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!