Imsa WeatherTech SportsCar Championship veteran Felipe Nasr was quickest in Monday’s NTT INDYCAR SERIES team test at Sebring (Fla.) International Raceway. Fifteen drivers participated Monday, with Nasr posting a lap of 52.1361 seconds among his 77 circuits. Chip Ganassi Racing’s Scott Dixon, a five-time NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion, was second in the No. 9 PNC Bank Honda with a best lap of 52.1743 seconds. Sebastien Bourdais put the No. 14 AJ Foyt Chevrolet third at 52.2550 seconds. Nasr also tested with Carlin at last month’s open test at Circuit of The Americas (shown above).
active 3 days, 18 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!