Mugello has become a fourth 2020 race host hoping to welcome spectators back to Formula 1. And now Mugello, scheduled to host F1 in just two weeks time, has reportedly asked the local Tuscan authorities for permission to let in at least 1000-6000 spectators per day. It has also emerged that, as a result of agreeing to host spectator-less ‘ghost races’ this year, promoters of the Spa and Monza circuits have been granted one-year contract extensions by Liberty Media. “It must be said that 2020 is a blank year,” Spa promoter Vanessa Maes told RTBF. “In the negotiations, we obtained an additional year in our contract.
active 3 days, 18 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!