Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship team Motorbase Performance will be approaching this weekend’s meeting at Knockhill on the crest of a wave after opening its 2020 victory account last time out. The Kent-based squad tasted the champagne at Oulton Park on Sunday when Rory Butcher powered the Ford Focus ST to its first win of the season in the opening race of the weekend. “We will inherit the points and take the trophy for race one but I’m eager to get that first win in this car across the line. “The one saving grace [from Oulton Park] is that we made a lot of progress with the car. “I think the things that we have done with the car at Oulton will definitely help it for Knockhill. “I’m over the moon to get the first win for the new Focus though.
active 11 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 6 days, 9 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!