In a little over a week, MotoE™ will make its comeback alongside MotoGP™ in Misano. It has been over a month since its racers have seen any action, with Jerez the most recent date in the calendar; a round that had us gripped to the action, particularly with the collision between Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) and Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) with two laps to go. On the eve of this third round, where are we in the Championship? Eric Granado, who had been ultra-dominant over the first weekend, was pushed back to third place. Nevertheless, it could all change following the next round, so make sure to join us next Sunday at 10:05am for the third event of the MotoE ™ calendar.
active 1 minute ago
active 14 minutes ago
active 6 days, 19 hours ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!