Michael Shank and driver Jack Harvey have vivid “Memories of May” recalling their first recollections of the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Indianapolis 500. Shank, the co-owner of Meyer Shank Racing, came to the Speedway for the first time in 1987. Shank’s interest in racing would take him in a unique path. The next year, Shank focused on a career as a racing team owner. Ironically, it was Fernando Alonso that brought Shank and Harvey together. Shank’s team was prepared to compete in the Indy 500 for the first time through an engineering partnership with Andretti.
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!