Michael Shank and driver Jack Harvey have vivid “Memories of May” recalling their first recollections of the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Indianapolis 500. Shank, the co-owner of Meyer Shank Racing, came to the Speedway for the first time in 1987. Shank’s interest in racing would take him in a unique path. The next year, Shank focused on a career as a racing team owner. Ironically, it was Fernando Alonso that brought Shank and Harvey together. Shank’s team was prepared to compete in the Indy 500 for the first time through an engineering partnership with Andretti.
active 6 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 2 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 4 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Red Bull won’t abandon Verstappen’s 2021 chances on
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!