British TV and radio presenter Maya Jama was announced today as the first official judge for the ABB FIA Formula E Championship Open Talent Call for Presenters, which is aiming to discover a talented young presenter or commentator to become a part of the team for the opening round of the 2020/21 season in Santiago, Chile. Whether you are a budding presenter, pit-lane reporter or sports commentator, you’re invited to enter our Open Talent Call for 18-24 year olds who are #PositivelyCharged. The Open Talent Call for Presenters is the first activity in our Positive Futures programme, which focuses on democratising opportunities for young, diverse talent both on and off the track.
active 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 6 days, 21 hours ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!