Red Bull’s Max Verstappen raised the hope of a competitive Belgian Grand Prix by finishing fastest in second practice on Friday. Max Verstappen finished fastest in the second practice for the Belgian Grand Prix on Friday. On yet another poor day for Ferrari, Charles Leclerc finished way down the order in 15th, while team-mate Sebastian Vettel was even further back in 17th, nearly two seconds off the pace. Bottas led Hamilton in a Mercedes one-two in the opening running of the weekend in Belgium, but Verstappen’s pace later in the day suggests the all-black machines might not have it all their own way this weekend. Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc and Sebastian Vettel finished comfortably off the pace on a poor day.
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 1 week, 3 days ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!