Mercedes Formula 1 boss Toto Wolff has backed Lewis Hamilton for speaking out on racism and diversity following the civil unrest in the USA. Wolff said: “Lewis is a supporter of minorities. Toto Wolff: “I said I had never thought about it.” Toto Wolff said he “didn’t want to discount Sebastian” but emphasised that his “priority” lay with Hamilton and Bottas and Mercedes protégé George Russell, who drives for Williams. Hamilton is expected to stay at Mercedes, although Wolff emphasised that they had not yet sat down to discuss a new contract. “There is a lot of trust,” Toto Wolff said.
active 7 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 2 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 4 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Red Bull won’t abandon Verstappen’s 2021 chances on
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!