Valtteri Bottas led Lewis Hamilton to a Mercedes one-two in first practice at the Italian Grand Prix after Max Verstappen crashed his Red Bull. The Dutchman – second in the championship, between Hamilton and Bottas – lost control through the fast Ascari chicane and spun into the wall. His team-mate Alex Albon was third, from Alpha Tauri’s Daniil Kvyat. Bottas headed Hamilton by 0.245 seconds, with Albon 0.797secs off the pace. Alpha Tauri’s Pierre Gasly also had a spin and came off, his happening at the Roggia chicane at the end of the session, with the Frenchman also able to rejoin the track.
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 4 days, 5 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
active 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!