So, what better way to show your fandom than with virtual backgrounds you can use from your favorite tracks for your Zoom conference calls? If you have questions, here are detailed instructions about detailed instructions about how to add virtual background images to Zoom. To add to Zoom: Open the Zoom app on your mobile device or desktop, go to Settings, then Virtual Background. Whether you’re in a work meeting or hanging out with friends, add a bit of INDYCAR to your virtual call with these downloadable backgrounds.
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!