After a week off, Lance and Checo are ready to jump behind the wheel of the RP20 for the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa!. But before we let them back into the cockpit, they shared their thoughts on the coming weekend and the hot topics surrounding Formula 1. Checo, how good is it to be back in the flow of racing in Formula 1 again?. I really appreciated being back into a Formula 1 weekend, doing what I love. Lance, historically Spa has been a good track for the team – how competitive do you expect to be this weekend?. Checo, we’ve now got a full 2020 calendar and Turkey is back on the calendar too.
active 12 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 1 week ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!