(08/26/2020) The grand reopening of I-70 Motorsports Park with the World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series and the POWRi Lucas Oil WAR Sprint League originally planned for Sept. 11-12 has been postponed until 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions. “This decision does not come easy from any of us,” said Chris Payne, owner of I-70 Motorsports Park. Those who purchased a ticket in advance to the I-70 Motorsports Park doubleheader will receive a face-value credit to their MyDirtTickets.com account to be used towards the 2021 event at I-70, or any World of Outlaws event available at WorldofOutlaws.com/tix. “I-70 Motorsports Park, with its design for massive capacity crowds and events, lends itself to be more temperamental to situations like the global crisis we are in currently,” Payne said.
active 5 days, 19 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 5 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!