The US-based Haas team have named Brazilian Pietro Fittipaldi and Swiss Louis Deletraz as their official test and reserve drivers for this season. Fittipaldi, grandson of twice Formula 1 champion Emerson Fittipaldi, was test driver for Haas last season when racing in the German Touring Car series. Haas team principal Gunther Steiner said: “Naturally, we had intended to make this announcement over the course of the Australian Grand Prix to start the season, but events both there and globally took priority with the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
active 4 days, 19 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!