With Haas now committed to Formula 1 beyond 2020, the American team’s current drivers are keen to start contract negotiations. It is widely expected that Kevin Magnussen, who is already under contractual ‘option’ with the team for 2021, will keep his seat. I am reasonably calm about the situation, because I feel comfortable in the team and also feel that they are happy with me.”. As for when the talks might begin, Magnussen continued: “I hope it will be as soon as possible, but no meetings are planned with Gunther Steiner or Gene Haas about the future at the moment.”. Team boss Gunther Steiner admitted on Thursday that Haas is “considering all options” for 2021.
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!