– Sunday night proved to be a fight to the finish at Randolph County Raceway, with Iowa’s Ryan Gustin topping a full field of Lucas Oil MLRA late models. Gustin had to survive a barrage of cautions in the 46-lap main event to capture the $5,000 main event prize, his second with the MLRA at the three-eighths-mile facility. With all three drivers looking for their first MLRA win of the season, it was Simpson darting to the point at the drop of the green. Over the next 10 laps the pace would slow five additional times, all the while Gustin continued to apply pressure onto the bumper of Simpson. For the third time on the same lap, race leader Chad Simpson would fall victim to a flat tire slowing the pace for the final time on the night, and handing the lead over to Gustin. Gustin had a couple of opportunities to overtake Simpson earlier in the race, but the Reaper’s conservative approach paid off in the end.
active 17 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 3 days, 18 hours ago
active 1 week, 3 days ago
active 3 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!